REFLECTOR: Traditional Nose Hatch

Jerry Brainard Jerry at jlbent.com
Mon Mar 7 07:59:38 CST 2011

Kurt,

Those should be plenty large enough.  I would make them thinner than the
nose gear door hinges though.  I am only using one, but that is a personal
choice.  To locate them, I found that it was mostly art.  Some trial and
error work with hot glue and you will be able to find the perfect location.
As I recall, the hinge point ends up being just about 1 from the edge of the
flange.

Jerry Brainard

Jerry at JLBEnt.com

  _____