REFLECTOR: N19VA

VelocityXLFG velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Sat Mar 5 23:53:42 CST 2011

I have not technically flown my plane yet but have done several high speed
test which one did result in a lift off I
immediately cut the power and got it back on the ground with plenty of run
way in front of me. The flight was a little
more than the first flight at Kitty Hawk. I only say this as I feel the need
to take as much time getting use to
controlling the plane on the ground as in the air will need. There is an
argument for not doing high speed taxi test
but I believe they can be very use full in seeing that many things are
working correctly before  lift off. I have
already found cooling issue which I hope is fixed.  I plan on many more
tests before my first fight around the pattern.

Cognates' On your First flight     I hope to be in your shoes early Spring.

Ron