REFLECTOR: Traditional Nose Hatch

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 20:17:33 CST 2011

I'm working on the last item before I start blocking for paint. I have a traditional style nose hatch, although it is an inch bigger all around. I am going to use an inside-release latch and hinges similar to what is used on the RG doors. I looked on the factory manuals, and they appear to be too small for the nose hatch/sealing lip. Has anyone used these type of hinges on a regular style nose hatch? Any templates or up-sizing wisdom if I use the RG gear door template?

Thanks,

Kurt
173 FGE
340HP V-6 Chevy.

I found the tunnel & I think I see the light!