REFLECTOR: IFR training

velocityoner at yahoo.com velocityoner at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 12:19:45 CST 2011

Lou, I am a CFII also. The requirements are for you to have only 15 hours with a CFII. I am working with Brent Bougeois now to help him get his in his Velocity. We have an examiner in Mobile, Ala that will give the ride in the Velocity.
Forget about the minimum amount of time because you will have it by the time you get through. I can get the lesson plans to you and you can start on them yourself with a properly rated safety pilot. When you have questions you can call or email me. Then when you are close either get a local CFII to finish you or plan on a week in Mobile sweating your butt off wondering why you decided to go through all of that in the first place.
Next would be to make sure your airplane has the proper equipment in it. I can help any Velocity owner that wants to do this.
Victor Taylor CFII
Velocity N93DV
Irvington Ala
251-377-5216.