REFLECTOR: Sump Light Blinking

Ruben Creus ruben at vainneg.com
Thu Jun 30 10:25:30 CDT 2011

In my case the vent is on top, but I had the blinking issue anyway. I
thought that the problem was air bubble related but after troubleshooting
realized that the problem was related to the vibrations that the engine
causes.

My sensor was a float type. I replaced the sensors by and Omega ultrasonic
sensor and all bilking problems were gone. The ultrasonic sensor is not
affected by position or vibrations. If fuel is there will read it. It works
great.

Ruben

  _____