REFLECTOR: Dynon AHARS

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Wed Jun 29 10:03:38 CDT 2011

HI Darrell-
I could have the same situation (including the bad BMA sensor) except that I
have the metal seat tracks back there, so I am not sure how well it will
work for me- Dynon says that as long as there are no heavy electrical
currents it should be OK, but I am not sure... I was that there was another
installation on top of the canard, but I have a bunch of wiring in that
area, and it is near the AP servo and the trim motor, so unfortunately
although that would be a great place, not for me...