REFLECTOR: extra parts

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 14:45:28 CDT 2011

I'm getting rid of parts I have left over from the Velocity build. You can find them on Ebay being sold by doug_holub. I've got a Collins PWC 150 power converter, a new Floscan model 201 flow meter, two new flush mounted fuel caps for diesel fuel (I gave up waiting for the Deltahawk), a used Weldon 28 volt fuel pump, a new throttle quadrant from AS&S, an old yellow tagged suction gauge, a used Fligthcom 403 intercom, a yellow tagged Electrosystems 12 volt overvoltage sensor, and a new Rapco air filter for vaccuum systems.

There are three things that I'm not going to bother to sell but if someone here wants them I'll send them to you if you put $5 for shipping in my PayPal account (douglas.holub at gmail.com):

1. a 24 volt round incandescent GE landing light.  I don't know the part number. I decided to use an LED landing light.

2.  a Velocity roll trim motor. It was shipped with the original kit back in 1988. It's got some surface rust on the shaft, but it runs well.

3.  a "Mite-E-Lite" retrofit strobe kit for Whelen position lights. This came with my second hand kit. It's mostly assembled, but then I decided to use Kunkleman's.

To keep Reflector traffic down, please email or call (469-426-4498) me directly for questions about the stuff.

Doug Holub
2009 Standard FG w/ electric nose lift