REFLECTOR: Dynon AHARS

Tom Falls tomfalls6 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 12:44:58 CDT 2011

I plan on a Dynon also (when I get to that point). Can't we add an access
panel on the bottom out board end of the strake, similar in construction to
the nose hatch? I think the AHARS would probably have to be mounted to the
access panel itself. That would solve the accessibility issue while keeping
it away from metal etc. Thoughts/comments?

Tom