REFLECTOR: DYNON AHARS location again

Hiroo Umeno humeno at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 28 11:27:58 CDT 2011

Not a Dynon but I initially placed my Sierra/Chelton/Corban AHRS between the two back seats on my SUV.  The back seats are on glass base (non-adjustable).  I noticed heading drift based on engine RPM at that location so I had to move it away.  I also had problems in the nose based on current draw due to proximity to battery.

I currently have it in the strake baggage area, a location I am not entirely happy with.

Hiroo