REFLECTOR: Whindshield defog

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 22:46:44 CDT 2011

Andy,

I took an idea published long ago in the Velocity Views.

I used a vacuum cleaner upholstery attachment like this:

It is pretty easy to install this in the back of your glareshield and has a built in hose attachment.,
I did put a few air diverters/spreaders inside the thing so that it would fan out better. Made those out of thin fiberglass sheet.

I haven't had to use it, but seems fine & easy when tested on the ground.

Kurt