REFLECTOR: SE/RG Auction

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Sun Jun 19 18:32:00 CDT 2011

I don't know any more about this than I got in this email, but if you know
someone who might be intersted in a SE/RG with a Franklin, that had had an
AC, looks like a hydraulic MT prop...looks like at least one blade has a
nasty leading edge ding... maybe some overheating of the main gear...
apparently had a nose gear collpase of some kind... no obvious wing
damage... Chelton screens... maybe some good parts here for somebody...

check it out or pass along as appopriate...

------------------

Dear Sirs; I was given you name by a builder. We are representing the
Courts in Polk County Florida. Under Court order. We are conducting an
Absolute Auction of a Velocity Retractable Gear Aircraft. If you would
please be so kind, Pass this information on to those who may have an
interest. The auction ends 12:00 Noon Tuesday July 12, 2011. Aircraft is
hangered at the Winter Haven, FL Airport (KGIF)
 There is a dedicated web site for all to see as well as a link to the
print bidders form. Please see: [LINK:
http://www.velocityaircraftauction.com] www.velocityaircraftauction.com All
legal papers, numerous photos and a [LINK:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuYgyZFEd7Q] You Tube video is there for
those to review.

 I ask that you would please e-mail me of receipt of the e-mail.
 Most respectfully,
 Robert Griffith,President
 Professional Jet Aircraft Brokerage
 [LINK: mailto:Projetbrokerage1 at aol.com] Projetbrokerage1 at aol.com