REFLECTOR: S-tec servo was IVO Repair?

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Fri Jun 17 15:48:13 CDT 2011

I just took a short flight and happy to report that the S-tec is tracking both the
gps and vor very well.
Sid, you may want to check if your A/P needs centering.  What you do is turn on the
A/P with the gps and radios off.  Then put the A/P in nav mode and see if the stick
moves (may take several seconds to notice any movement).  It should not move.  If
it does there is a centering adjustment you can adjust to stop the movement.  It
will take several minutes to get it in just the right spot.  Worked for me.

John