REFLECTOR: Tx 760 D

Kerry Woods kwoods241 at att.net
Fri Jun 17 12:23:25 CDT 2011

I've just started flying my velocity again after some down time.  I have the old terra TX 760 D radio which are certainly not the best, but that is what I have for now.  It works great on the ground with the engine not running, but when I start up I have  a hum that isn't to loud but keeps me from sending or receiving from any distance.  We've tried about everything with the wiring and charging system and it remains the same.  I had the local radio man check my antenna, and it checks out good.
Does anyone have a TX 760 that works that I could try in my try to eliminate my radio as the possible source of the problem.  Or have any suggestions on what they would try.

Thank You
Kerry Woods
241KW