REFLECTOR: IVO Repair?

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Fri Jun 17 08:41:07 CDT 2011

Thanks, Sid.  I also think a brush was stuck and I think the problem is that the
spring holds the braided wire, so as the brush wears it can't move toward the
commutator.  Time will tell.
Actually, I prefer flying to fixing and am easily tempted to pay someone.  Last year I
sent a motor to IVO 3 times before it got fixed.  That was my motivation to try and
fix it myself.
Gotta hold off on the beer.  My S-tec autopilot quit tracking gps and vor signals.
I've been told to send in the servo, but I plan to do some checking on this as well.

John