REFLECTOR: IVO Repair?

Jim & Sharon Beck jsbeck618 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 22:43:18 CDT 2011

Hi John:
I don't know about the Ivo but sounds a lot like the failure on my electric
MT. I would take the spinner off, check it out
 with a voltmeter and it would work again for a few minutes to a flight and
then have no control again.  Failure was between
the connection on the outside of the motor and and the connection to the
brushes inside. touching the outside connection ,
would cause it to make contact until it vibrated loose again.
Jim