REFLECTOR: has anyone sold to Turkey?

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 18:28:06 CDT 2011

Al,
Congrats on the sale.  That's great news...sort of in way bad news...but you know what I mean.
Terry

From: ALVentures at cox.net
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 16:13:39 -0800
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: has anyone sold to Turkey?

That all sounds good.  I would suggest that one of the first things to get in place is a signed Purchase/Sales agreement which contains the all the terms and conditions; including the escrow and inspection requirements, and all the usual legalese indemnifiers for the seller.  You can download a sample from AOPA website.  You may also want to look at the version on the EAA website which is more specific to homebuilt. Of course these agreements may frighten some foreigners.

And on this subject; my airplane is sold with scheduled closing and delivery at the end of this month.

Best of luck,

Al