REFLECTOR: has anyone sold to Turkey?

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Mon Jun 13 15:29:12 CDT 2011

I have some friends who work for the Turkish National Police- let me see
what they have to say about that- I also know one of their TNP helicopter
pilots- I was under the impression that there really is no Civil Aviation
there, but I could be mistaken. Should be able to get back to you tomorrow.

Alex

  _____