REFLECTOR: Gulf Coast Canard Fly-In Report

velocityoner at yahoo.com velocityoner at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 13:53:01 CDT 2011

Hello All,
Just a little report about our 2nd year. We had 13 airplanes on Saturday. 6 VariEze's, 2 Longs, 2 Velocities, 1 Cozy 3 and 1 Cozy 4. Robert and Valerie Harris were there answer questions non stop for hours. (thanks you two).
We are learning what to do better and are looking forward to changes for next year. June is too hot and Feb is too cold. So we are going to shoot for May next year. The pilots agree that uncontrolled airports is the best. Your suggestions are appreciated.
Victor Taylor
Velocityoner at yahoo.com
Velocity 93DV