REFLECTOR: Fuel Sight Gauges

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Wed Jun 8 19:37:41 CDT 2011

As I metioned in my orginal post, "The 12" light strips nestle into the
curve of the Atkinson gauges".... I never liked the look of the elbow style
gauge, and I worried about someone in the back damaging them, as Jim
rightly pointed out, "accidentally pulls the tubing off the fittings and
you have to get to them in a hurry only to find them buried"... with
Vance's guages I don't have that concern.

Here's a picture of them getting glassed onto the bulkhead, with purple
tape to mask the bubble and keep it clean.

Vance's gauges - [LINK:
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/ccanedy/vafuelsites.html]
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/ccanedy/vafuelsites.html

Brett