REFLECTOR: Low fuel warning, (was) SERG Fuel Lines

Glenn Babcock glennbabcock at roadrunner.com
Sat Jun 4 11:38:25 CDT 2011

I've never had anyone ask about the site gauges, and I give lots of rides to people at our fly-ins.

I'm adding backlights and a removable cover to make them easier to read at night and improve the look, but I've been flying since 2005 with the factory sight gauges and no issues.

Regards,

Glenn
N697RG