REFLECTOR: Low fuel warning, (was) SERG Fuel Lines

Tom Falls tomfalls6 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 10:45:34 CDT 2011

I like simple. Got any pictures? My one concern with the tubing is mostly
due to aesthetics. I don't care for the look of them, but I also think
non-flyers/technical types will not get a warm fuzzy feeling sitting
elbow-to-elbow with the fuel plumbing, having just heard me tell them that
this is a home built experimental. Yes I know the Atkinson gauges are the
same, but the connotation to newbie flyers is completely different. I want
to instill confidence in my non-flying friends that this plane I built with
my own 2 hands is (will be) a safe plane.

Tom