REFLECTOR: Low fuel warning

Don Johnston don at numa.aero
Sat Jun 4 08:51:43 CDT 2011

Heck. I'll go one better.

I think sump sensors AND sight gauges are eye candy. :-)

I've been flying for years with nothing but a watch and very questionable
factory gauges to determine fuel use.

Which is why the only fuel level monitor I'm installing is the GRT fuel
sending unit in the strakes. That combined with the fuel flow monitor gives
me much more accurate fuel information than I've ever had before.

-Don