REFLECTOR: EZ poxy & ethanol

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sat Jun 4 08:09:34 CDT 2011

Tom,

You should weigh the fiberglass before and after to check for weight
gain/loss.  The scale you use should read down to 1% of the sample
weight.  Also, the issue may not be just the effect on the coating, but
on it's adherence to the fiberglass.  To evaluate this I suggest you
leave part of the fiberglass uncoated to see if the mogas gets in
between the coating and the fiberglass.

John