REFLECTOR: Insurance

Ruben Creus ruben at vainneg.com
Sun Jul 31 12:20:06 CDT 2011

Hi Don,

I got hull coverage for full value with no problem. I just replied a message
about low hours with the contact of the agent I used, but here is Jim's
contact from Falcon again. He found me a company for low hours and full
value, but I can tell you that it was not cheap. I has been getting better
over the years though.

James Stewart

Falcon Insurance Agency

Kerrville, TX  78029