REFLECTOR: Need 2-3 Ounces Jeffco Fuel Tank Sealer - Willing to payless than $600

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 08:53:39 CDT 2011

Hi Matt,

Yes, the Jeffco arrived in good condition. I got it last night when I
returned from hangar. The smaller quantity (hardener?) did have a tiny bit
of leakage, but it was contained by the zip lock bag. Sure glad you put both
bottles in bags. I'll squeeze the 1/2 oz. or so back into the bottle this
morning.

Many thanks again for the material. I'll do the gas tank fix today and let
you know how it goes. When do you plan to close your strakes?

Dennis

--
All the best,
Dennis