REFLECTOR: Need 2-3 Ounces Jeffco Fuel Tank Sealer - Willing topayless than $600

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Tue Jul 26 15:48:27 CDT 2011

Alex,

Could you elaborate. Would you thin it?

Also, on the topic of Jeffco, I purchased a five gallon kit when the Jeffco in my stakes failed. However, I chose to not use the Jeffco again and used straight EZ-Poxy.

As a result I have this extra five gallon kit. It is two years old. I would rather sell it then let it waste away.

And in the worse sales pitch ever, I lost faith in Jeffco even though others have had success.

Even though it was never identified as the smoking gun (much speculation though) I use auto gas too and in Houston, Ethanol is mandated.

Chris Barber

Sent from my iPhone 4