REFLECTOR: Control stick poll

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Wed Jul 13 09:40:58 CDT 2011

Hi Brett-

I have the infinity stick and decided to ad more functionality to it (hat
switch at least) I made up a relay board that is controlled by a 3 position
toggle on the left upper switch position that allows the hat to do 3
different things (4 relays on the board)  (trim, and radio select and flip
flop for now, but I have the 3rd option available for later) I am pretty
sure the same functionality can somehow be done with transistors, but I am
not that much of a guru to make that happen - someone here on the board
helped me with the relay idea- I can't remember who it was now, maybe they
can speak back up- but basically it uses DPDT relays that have 2 coils, and
the throw is determined by the position of the 3 way on the stick... Now if
I can just keep the different functions straight in my head I will be OK-
probably will have to make up a placard I'm thinking...

Alex

  _____