REFLECTOR: For Sale: Side-stick controller option

Peter Braswell peter.braswell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 07:28:05 CDT 2011

All,
I've been doing a "dry" fit my SS controller kit into my SERG and I've come
to the conclusion that it's just more engineering (and weight) than I'm
willing to expend for this feature, so I'm going to sell it.

Unsure about a reasonable price.  I believe it's $3500 list from the
factory?  I don't have the instrument panel or glare shield as that's
different for the SERG.  If you're interested, let's talk.  You can email me
direct: peter.braswell at gmail.com or call 804.690.5896.

Best,
Peter

Check out: