REFLECTOR: Fuel Leak part 2

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Mon Jan 31 16:38:45 CST 2011

Sounds like you found it quick enough Scott. Hope it is a relatively easy fix. Where my sending units went through I took out all the foam. Made a mixture of flox & Jeffco and packed if back full. I figured that would help keep the flex down and the fuel in. Hope it works.

Weather was great on Saturday. I took the day off as it was my retirement eligibility date. I did some hangar cleaning and pulled the Velocity out and fired it up. Sure draws a crowd every time I start that V6.
Glad I did, as you say it is supposed to get nasty.

Bunch of folks from Mid Valley fly up to GNT for breakfast on occasion. If schedules permit, I might fly the truck (235) up there. If so, I'll see if you will be around. Would be good to see your bird. Good luck on the Fuel leak.

Kurt