REFLECTOR: Parking Brake

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 09:26:25 CST 2011

Hi Chuck,

I agree and have the same setup.  I got tired of the small capacity of the brake
fluid so designed and made the following

  dual feed racing resivore that holds about a pint of fluid.  Thought you might
be interested.

SEE http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/7279544/1/Brake%20Fluid%20Reservoir?h=b23b1c

James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying