REFLECTOR: Parking Brake

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 19:17:29 CST 2011

My Parking Brake valve is level with the bottom of the fluid cylinders.  No
problems bleeding, the valve looks just like a piece of tubing when open as far
as the fluid is concerned.  When locked it is just a plugged pipe.

Jim

James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying