REFLECTOR: Annunicators?

Hiroo Umeno humeno at microsoft.com
Fri Jan 28 12:52:17 CST 2011

I am tapping into the capacitive fuel level sensor output which gives me 0 to 5V reading based on the amount of fuel in the strake.  When the voltage drops below 0.75V (or thereabout, really) the LED gets illuminated.  Similarly, when the voltage differential between the two capacitive sensor output becomes bigger than something like 0.5V, the fuel imbalance LED gets triggered.

Hope that helps.

Hiroo