REFLECTOR: Windows

Lawrence Epstein ljepstein at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 07:32:23 CST 2011

I did trim the windows as well. After trimming, I put the windows in place
and marked the edge of the fuselage skin then removed the windows and used a
router (on a Dremel) to rout 1/16th up to the marking. after you glass the
window back in, fill the gap in from the outside (with balloon or micro)
sand smooth and then put a single layer of fine bid overlapping the glass by
.25".

You now have flush mounted windows!

Larry Epstein