REFLECTOR: Velocity Parts Free to a Good Home

Jeff Howell jeffreyhowell at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 15:13:18 CST 2011

I am sure you could send the lower winglets with the rudder pedals you will be sending Barry. I am in the hanger right next door to him. that way you are only sending one box.... If you dont want to send them together you could send the lower winglets to my house at 3903 Paloma Ct. Rosamond Ca, 93560. Let me know what I owe for shipping. thanx Jeff