REFLECTOR: Gear Warning System

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Sat Jan 22 18:46:37 CST 2011

I'm having trouble logging into the link below; but a couple of comments
about the diagram.

I apologize for the quality on the gear circuit diagram; but it's a sort of
cut and paste to the gear diagram in the manual.  The air speed switch and
relay circuit adds into the circuit between the gear switch and the 'Hi'
limit switch - denoted by the circled"B".

A warning light, or audible tone circuit, can connect in
parallel-to/in-place-of the warning horn shown.

Al