REFLECTOR: Gear Warning System

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Sat Jan 22 10:53:26 CST 2011

As promised, I have scanned my gear circuit diagram which uses the airspeed
switch to both prevent gear up when on the ground, and provide warning if
speed is below set speed (mine set at 90 kts) and the gear is not down.  I
also have a circuit diagram for a tone generator that can provide a alarm
input to your audio panel for hearing in the headset.

Both of these scans are larger than allowed on the reflector.  If you are
interested, I can e-mail directly to you.

Regards,

Al Gietzen