REFLECTOR: (no subject)

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Wed Jan 19 09:59:05 CST 2011

  I agree, the GPS is really, really useful.  In fact {insert inside joke
here}, I know folks that think it would be irresponsible to fly without
their iPad... I use SkyCharts so I always have the "real" charts and
sectionals avaialble, and WingX Pro in flight, which has the AF/D info and
moving map GPS with airspace, weather,etc... I love it.  There's a good
write-up on the iPad apps in the latest Kitplanes (I think, might be SA).

Brett