REFLECTOR: Gear Warning System

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 22:19:50 CST 2011

Mike

I have the 2050 and it works fine.  You will need to have a Daniels like
crimper to crimp a high density pin into your intercom or that is likely the
case.  See if you can borrow one somewhere.  They are expensive.   But I
agree w/ Al, you can do it cheaper than $500 as he explained, just be sure
it feeds into your headset.  The install manual edition that was current
when I built did not make this point at all.  It HAS to be into your
headset.

Terry