REFLECTOR: Gear collapse

Michael Watson mikewatsspg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 09:29:57 CST 2011

Thanks for the concerns guys, I'm thinking there was some kind of electrical
problem that cycled the gear back
up at touch down. Apart from the prop damage, the damage to the bottom of
the plane is not that bad. No damage
to the wings, canard or anything forward of the speed brake. After we got
the plane back up on the gears, people
at the airport could not believe how little damage there was.