REFLECTOR: Fixes for Stick Slop

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Sun Jan 9 22:45:46 CST 2011

I have a Franklin with Ivo prop, so I already had a very sturdy mount
for the gauge.  It's a dial gauge, pretty old, given to me by an old
timer.  It reads to .0001 increments.  A full needle revolution is .01
inches.

I measures the edge of the crank flange.  I had to wait between
measurements, because there was a few thousandths movement just in the
bearing.