REFLECTOR: Fixes for Stick Slop

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 22:24:16 CST 2011

People keep saying that the tubes are 1/2" they are 3/4" I know.  In addition
part of the perceived slop comes from the torque tubes bending sideways due to
side thrust.  I replaced mine with the same dimension in stainless steel,  zero
slop.

James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying