REFLECTOR: Intercom noise

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Fri Jan 7 18:34:56 CST 2011

Good news!  Can you test run it in this configuration?

I really think a filter is putting lipstick on a pig.  There is probably
a bad connection somewhere that will only be a problem later on.

If it's really the mag, check your wires, and also check your plugs.
Try swapping out with a different set of plugs.  Do you have another
plug wire assembly that you could try?  They are pretty simple to make
yourself.