REFLECTOR: Fixes for Stick Slop

David Scharfenberg dave at winco.net
Fri Jan 7 17:25:11 CST 2011

Oops!  Should have said that I welded the bracket to the stick, not
the torque tube.  Everything else is the same.

Dave Scharfenberg

On Jan 7, 2011, at 3:11 PM, David Scharfenberg wrote:

I welded a modified "Z" shaped piece of flat steel (that is a Z with
90 degree bends) to the torque tube and drilled a hole in it in line
with the existing hole in the torque tube.  The bolt now goes through
the new bracket , flat washer, stick, flat washer, torque tube, nut.
No slop and has worker well for 350 hours so far.

Dave Scharfenberg