REFLECTOR: Intercom noise

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 15:03:57 CST 2011

Brian is right on. That's the reason I bought a spool of wire just for my sensors. The wire comes with 3 sets of twisted/shielded pairs (6 wires total) them all 3 sets are shielded. All are very high quality wire that is teflex insulated. That keeps the cross section of the wire much smaller than cheaper wire.

I haven't noticed any interference problems... yet.

Kurt