REFLECTOR: Carb Temp Gauge

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 1 12:44:04 CST 2011

John,

Since you can buy the Westach for under $140 complete with a probe that also
includes a warning light that isn't offered on the Mid-Continent, that's the
way I'd go for a replacement.  That being said, you might have a ground loop
problem with the installation of the RMI unit.  The fact that your CHT
readings were also unstable on the RMI is telling you something.

Larry Coen
N136LC