REFLECTOR: Oil in Fiberglass

Tom Falls tomfalls6 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 10:06:21 CST 2011

This situation concerns me. I assume the best way to prevent it is to coat
the interior surface around the oil cooler. Is straight epoxy sufficient or
should it be mixed with something . . like flox? How many coats? I thought I
remember a while back that we should coat the floor inside the keel for a
retract velo. Any other areas? I want to get this done before proceeding any
further and have started removing any equipment that will be in the way.

Thanks,

Tom