REFLECTOR: Constant Speed (hydraulic) props

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Wed Feb 16 12:49:21 CST 2011

Thank you everyone for your support and input while we picked our prop.  It
was a close race, but we chose the Aero-composite.  I have attached my
spreadsheet analysis but I have to admit - as with all things "airplane"
there is a lot that is just in your heart.  None of us "need" and airplane
- but we love them.  So I tried to be impartial but in the end we got the
one we wanted.  And maybe that points out the beauty of building your own
plane - you get the one YOU want!  Love you guys and thank you again.

PS - I thought some folks might be interested in our quotes so they are in
there too!

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Ferrell