REFLECTOR: Constant Speed (hydraulic) props

Bellsouth Home dugasd at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 10 22:02:50 CST 2011

Not to be a bother but it's not that I don't fly I just don't cycle the prop in run up on days over 100 degrees.  I've cycled it on days up to 106 degrees at over 500 ft on climb out. No problem.  I could send it in for the bore out but don't want it down nor do I want to go to so much trouble for technique fixable problem. All planes have quirks. My prop prefers temps less than 103 degrees in it's current state. I'd give it a 9.5. Only my wife gets a 10. (Valentine's weekend remember.)
Best.
Sent from Rene's iPad.