REFLECTOR: Wing Rack

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 9 09:14:55 CST 2011

FWIW,

Thanks to everyone for the wing rack comments and suggestions.

My biggest concern was not transporting the wings, but what to do with them
when I got there.  I'm going to the paint shop before I go to the airport.
Once I get to the airport, there is still some work that needs to be done
before the wings go on.

That's where I thought the rack would be nice.

I posted a picture of the rack and got a couple requests for plans.

Trying to pay-it-forward, I put up a small page in the Velocity Wiki on
building a wing rack.

If you are interested:

http://www.velocityxl.com/wiki/index.php?title=Wing_%26_Canard_Rack

It is in the "Tips, Tricks and Mods." section.

Thanks again to Brett Ferrell for hosting the Wiki.

Regards,

Andy