REFLECTOR: Top Gloss

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 3 10:53:39 CST 2011

Brian,

Most UV resistant paint means the paint is resistant to UV and does not
protect what it's painted on. UV Smooth Prime contains mica which completely
blocks UV.  A single coat of epoxy primer over the UV Smooth Prime is all
you need and even that may not be necessary,  I blew on an initial coat of
epoxy primer to protect the plane while I flew it prior to painting.  In
hind sight, I wish I had painted it before flying.

Larry Coen
N136LC